I stumbled upon information on the Cottage Food Law for my state by chance. I have been in the food industry most of my life and I was not even aware an opportunity like this existed. I hope this blog helps make more people aware of the Cottage Food Laws already available in some states and helps promote Cottage Food initiatives in those states lagging behind. I will need your help to accomplish this. Please feel free to comment, ask questions, and provide more information. This blog does not intend to replace legal advice, but I hope it is a starting point for those considering the option of benefiting from Cottage Food Laws in their states. Join to share your story, list and promote your business in the directory for free, post pictures of your products, and make this site your home.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Utah

This link will take you directly to the Utah Department of Administrative Code where you can find information on Rule R70-560. Inspection and Regulation of Cottage Food Production Operations.

http://www.rules.utah.gov/publicat/code/r070/r070-560.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment